Reflect + Connect + Dream + Create + Plan + Share + Thrive
Start the NEW YEAR with confidence •Take the 'guess work' out of business planning and marketing•Get the guidance you need to reach your fullest potential • Launch the new programs you've been thinking about • Learn to design AMAZING and EFFECTIVE marketing campaigns • Get feedback from a professional marketing director • Turn your DREAMS into REALITY
Running a business is a lot of work. As an owner, you wear many hats: Business manager, accountant, teacher, counselor, creative thinker, leader, marketer, planner… You don’t have to do it all yourself. Give yourself the support you need to create a sustainable foundation for the year to come.
Work with an experience business owner, yoga teacher, creative director and marketer. Get one-on-one support in developing your business goals, creating programs and products, designing amazing marketing materials, and planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Move from 'survival mode' to 'creation mode'
- Get grounded in your business goals and establish your foundation before the new year runs away from you
- Create and launch the new programs and products you've been envisioning
- Move through the 'roadblocks' that are keeping you from achieving your goals
- Develop a day-by-day action plan that you or staff can implement and track
- Fill your classes, workshops, retreats and trainings
- Make the kind of money you want and deserve
- Breathe new life into your business
- Expand your reach and vision
- Create space in your life for more yoga, travel and play
This program is a commitment. A commitment from you and a commitment from me. A commitment of time. A commitment of passion. A commitment of resources. Are you ready to invest in yourself?
Designed by Jennifer Skondin, owner of Skondasana.com and founder of Yogalogy.Us, who has 15+ years of experience in communications, marketing, and strategic development. For almost a decade she has been working exclusively with yoga, health, wellness and beauty businesses, helping them hone their business goals and develop amazingly successful marketing strategies. She has served on the board of directors for a yoga non-profit and for two years on the executive committee for the California Spirit Festival. She has helped launch over a dozen new wellness businesses.
This course is specifically designed for small business owners and marketing managers who would like a little extra guidance when it comes to getting ready for the new year.
Based on feedback from previous programs, I am now offering this as a more in-depth four week planning series! More one-on-one contact, more time to plan and create, and more feedback!
- Goal Setting 2017
- Program & Product Development
- Strategic Planning
- Audience, Stakeholder & Partner Outreach
- Designing a Marketing Plan that WORKS
- Groupon, ClassPass, ZenRez and other Promos
- What Makes a Great Website? (Get professional feedback on your website!)
- Creating Amazing Marketing Materials (FREE templates and design instruction!)
- Building Your Marketing Audience (Are you talking to the right people?)
- Putting Your Plan Into ACTION
- What's Working? What's Not.
- Jennifer's Favorite Resources
- Daily intention-setting mantra and meditation to stoke inspiration!
- Brainstorming prompts & planning assignments WITH feedback
- Downloadable planning worksheets + calendars + checklists
- Amazing FREE marketing design resources + print materials + social media marketing templates + email marketing!
- Weekly Skype or Phone Sessions and regular email support
- Direct feedback from Jennifer Skondin
This program is spread out over four weeks, but you can access the information at any time! Work at your own pace and ask for help when you need it. Share this with your staff, family and friends!
Schedule a Q&A
At the end of four weeks you will have:
- Designed the programs, services and products you will feature in 2017
- Quarterly plans and goals based on your desired revenue streams
- Marketing campaigns designed for each of your goals
- Marketing templates for your campaigns
- A complete first quarter marketing plan + the tools to finish out the year!
- Metrics by which you can measure your success
- Confidence and stability in your business plan and goals!
One Scholarship is available.
Questions? Please contact Jennifer Skondin, Skondasana or email at firstname.lastname@example.org